News and Events
Just a reminder that the Marina Office will have restricted opening hours over the Christmas period. The Harbour Master will be on duty during the following hours for diesel, electricity cards and gas.
|Friday 23rd December 2016||08:30 - 17:30|
|Christmas Eve 24th December 2016||08:30 - 12:30|
|Christmas Day 25th December 2016||Closed|
|Boxing Day 26th December 2016||Closed|
|Tuesday 27th December 2016||08:30 - 12:30|
|Wednesday 28th December 2016||Closed|
|Thursday 29th December 2016||08:30 - 12:30|
|Friday 30th December 2016||08:30 - 12:30|
|New Year's Eve 31st December 2016||08:30 - 12:30|
|New Year's Day 1st January 2017||Closed|
|Monday 2nd January 2017||Closed|
|Tuesday 3rd January 2017||Closed|
|Wednesday 4th January 2017||08:30 - 12:30|
|Thursday 5th January 2017||08:30 - 17:30|
Please be advised that there will be no electricity on the Marina site on Tuesday 3rd January 2017. This is in order for UK Power Networks to conduct maintenance on a nearby substation.
The power will go off from 8.30 and should be back on around 16.30
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and ask that if you require any further information please contact the Harbour Master.UK Power Networks Notice
We are looking forward to the start of the new sailing season. Over the winter months we have been busy enhancing and improving the marina facilities for your enjoyment and are please to announce the following:
- Free Wi-Fi across the marina is now available - please visit our Harbour Master for more information.
- Refurbishment of E Pontoon - Construction well underway, a new walkway and finger piers have been refurbished.
- CCTV - CCTV cameras have been installed to improve security of the Marina.
- New Solar Farm has been installed to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Lane and car parks have been resurfaced and re-lined.