Our Terms and Regulations
Two of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and will have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but please note that parts of the site may not work.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use arising out of use of this website, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise.
Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd grants access to the pages contained herein upon condition that the visitor or viewer accepts the jurisdiction of the courts and laws of England to govern matters between us in relation to this web site.
This website may include inaccuracies or typing errors. Changes are made from time to time on this website, and to the information contained within it. Advice received or gleaned from this website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should contact an appropriate professional for specific advise tailored to your requirements.
For any further details about our disclaimer or privacy policies please e-mail us at email@example.com
1. What do we collect and how do we use this information?
- Information is collected when you make an enquiry and it includes some related personal details including your name, Email address, telephone number and boat requirements. This enables us to respond quickly to your enquiries, as well as developing and improving our site in order to provide a better service.
This is also the case with information we collect relating to the way visitors use our site e.g. pages viewed, time of visit etc. We may also use the information to inform you of any special offers, discounts and other information that we feel our visitors will find useful. However, should you not wish to receive this information please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Security of Information
- We do not share the information we collect with any other organisations.
Website Terms and Conditions
We', 'us' or 'our' means Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd of Walton-on-the-Naze, Essex
2. Changes to Site
- Further, we may change this Site at any time without notice by adding or removing features or services. This will be without liability to you. We reserve the right to withdraw offers and discounts at any time and at our discretion.
Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd does not warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate and assumes no duty to update such information. We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3. Law and Jurisdiction
- This contract is subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
4. Data Privacy
- Titchmarsh Marina (Walton on the Naze) Ltd has a privacy statement for all clients. All personal details that you give us are securely stored. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so, to keep all details of any orders and payments secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
5. Conditions of Use - Copyright
- You may save and print individual items included on this Site. However this must be for your personal, non-commercial use only.
You may also send selected individual items to other users of the Site or your friends provided that they only use them for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other onward distribution or further publication is prohibited.
Any links featured on this Site have been included for your convenience only. The inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the linked site, its content or its provider. Access to a linked site will be subject to that sites own terms and conditions, to which you should refer.
Helipad User Code of Conduct
- 1. Always inform the marina of your impending arrival.
- 2. Always fly as high as possible consistent with the weather and other factors. This will reduce your projected noise at ground level. (500 feet)
- 3. Always avoid populated areas if possible.
- 4. Never bank sharply if you can avoid it. The sharp deflection from level flight will cause a rise in your aircraft’s noise signature.
- 5. Always get airborne to heigh as quickly as possible consistent with a safe climb speed. This will reduce your noise footprint and increase your safety.
- 6. Always land as quickly as possible. Again this will limit your noise footprint.
- 7. Never stray from acknowledge routes or you are sure to be spotted and risk complaint.
- 8. When possible do not fly before dawn or after dusk.
- 9. Lower your cruise speed by 5 -10 knots over noise sensitive areas.